Juan Ros-Escalante, MD, FAANEM
Board Certified in Neurology, Electrodiagnostic Medicine and Clinical Neurophysiology
- Fellowship-Trained Neurophysiologist
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Multi-Specialty Board-Certified
- General Neurology
- Neuromuscular Medicine
- Mononeuropathies (carpal tunnel syndrome and other entrapment neuropathies)
- Peripheral Neuropathies
- Neuromuscular Junction Disorders
- Nerve Conduction and Electromyography
Dr. Juan Ros-Escalante is board-certified and fellowship-trained in neurodiagnostic techniques, as well as affiliated with Florida Hospital Neuroscience Institute, expertly preparing him to provide patients with an exceptional combination of clinical experience and compassionate neurological care.
Prior to joining Florida Hospital Medical Group, Dr Ros-Escalante was an active duty military physician receiving multiple awards and decorations, and served as Chief of Neurology at Tripler Army Medical Center in Oahu, Hawaii. He completed residency and fellowship training in neurology at prestigious and competitive programs. His dedication to the field of neurology is further evidenced by the lectures held, multiple conferences attended and presentations given. Dr. Ros-Escalante was instrumental in developing various military standard operating procedures and was recognized for establishing an institutional stroke protocol at a major military tertiary care facility while serving in the US ARMY Medical Corps.
Further, Dr. Ros-Escalante is member of the American Academy of Neurology and has reached the highest degree of membership as a fellow of the American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine.
With sub-specialty training and expertise in the field of neurology, Dr. Ros-Escalante is prepared to provide patients with advanced clinical experience and unmatched care. Before joining Neurology Specialists of Central Florida, Dr. Ros-Escalante served as the only certified clinical neurophysiologist at Wuesthoff Health System in Melbourne, Florida. He is fluent in English and Spanish.
- Board Certified, Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology
- Board Certified, Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Active Member, American Academy of Neurology
- Fellow Member, American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Former Staff Neurologist, Wuesthoff Health System, Melbourne, FL
- Former Staff Neurologist and Chief of Neurology, Tripler Army Medical Center, Oahu, HI
- Fellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology – EEG & EMG/Neuromuscular, Jefferson Hospital for Neuroscience, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency, Neurology, Barrow Neurological Institute, St. Joseph’s Hospital & Medical Center, Phoenix, AZ
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Cabrini Medical Center Program at Mount Sinai School of Medicine, NY, NY
- Medical Degree, Central Del Caribe University, School of Medicine, Bayamon, Puerto Rico
- Bilingual, Spanish and English
1685 Lee Road, Suite 210
Winter Park, Florida 32789